From a general point of view, we wish to organize a workshop not too big in terms of speakers (no parallel sessions) and not too long (5 half days). A reasonable number of "Oral communications" would be about 20. That is why we intend to organize a special "Poster session" for contributions unselected for "Oral communications".
The scientific policy of this workshop will privilegiate all the topics linked with "infinite-dimensional problems or methods" with special emphasis on:
- Statistical modelling for functional variables,
- Functional Data Analysis,
- Operator-based Statistics,
- Background for Statistics for infinite-dimensional spaces.
For this fourth edition we wish to encourage also contributions in High Dimensional Statistics in order to further relations between all these different fields of modern statistics and to contribute to their future development.
- Authors can choose between submitting short contributions (6-8 pages in the required format) or short abstracts (one page). In selecting oral presentation, the short contribution format will provide an added value.
- In order to submit a new short contribution or short abstract you must log in.
- The short-contribution submission deadline is December 31st, 2016 January 23rd, 2017.
- The short-abstract submission deadline for oral presentation is January 23rd, 2017.
- The short-abstract submission deadline for poster presentation is May 18th, 2017.
- The Poster size of the conference is A1: Standard ISO A1 dimensions are 594mm (width) x 841mm (height) or 23.39"x 33.11".
- Detailed information and a submission form are available in your private area.